CRM – Customer Relationship Management is not a tool or application that many of us think, but the way of doing business. There are innumerable benefits of imbibing CRM system in the organization. Some of the benefits are:
- All the functions and departments can be viewed and evaluated using one application.
- Organizational data can be shared easily, internally as well as externally.
- Centralized data
- Customer support is improved
- Customer satisfaction is improved
- Customer retention is improved
- Increasing revenue
- Acquiring new business
Doing globally dynamic business is a challenge that the companies face more often. Implementing CRM system gives the freedom of easy management and execution of function within the boundaries as well as outside the organization. A complete CRM application can be successfully implemented in any of the business segment and sector, from service industry to manufacturing industry, to construction and shipping to marine and F&B and many more.
Implementing CRM in an organization lessens human dependency by automating most of the functions. Some of the features are:
- Software companies are developing Web based systems, which requires no manual installation on your system, hence there is no need of human interaction.
- The Web based CRM systems can be accessed from anywhere in the world and run on a variety of operating systems such as Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Apple Mac, and even on Smart Phones.
- The systems are available 24/7 and the accessibility and availability can be restricted as and when required.
- The CRM systems can be connected with accounting software such as Quick Books and MYOB.
- These have live feed systems and Bio-Metric Finger scans.
- The reports can be kept centralized for easy access.
- These have the features of setting up unlimited companies along with unlimited document uploads
All these features are automated without depending on human interference. The benefits of reduced human dependency are:
- The CRM system provides you complete access and control to manage and handle your business.
- By making the operations paperless, it reduces a lot of time, effort, and money.
- There is no fear of errors as human interference in not there and all the work is done automatically.
- You have to recruit less staff or your recruited staff can be exhausted in some other functions.
- You will be able to access all the information whenever you want to.